Thursday, May 29, 2014

I'm in Las Vegas!


I am in Las Vegas New Mexico it is amazing it is forest farm land.  I am so happy here you wouldn't even know how happy I am :) I lo0o0o0ve my new area I would live here.  :D  

We have 15 members in our branch and I met every one of them.  :) Yeah, it’s just basically like going to a family party, the building is small and the people are awesome.   And we are gonna build it up.  Our area covers 5 or 6 towns out here it is big stretch up Holman over to Wagon Mound and then to Las Vegas. And now we currently have 8 or nine investigators.  

Sometimes there isn't always enough missionary's or areas so they put us in a trio.   My new companions are Elder Heimbigner and Elder Yates and they are awesome.  XD
My morning has been great, we did some laundry and we went shopping.  Since we are 30 miles from the zone we have to watch of our miles, so we can’t do sports every p-day, so instead we usually have Nerf wars and stuff or for service we do move people, or do construction and yard work.  Them Every Sunday we go to the Psych hospital here to see some excommunicated members.

No comments:

Post a Comment