Wednesday, August 14, 2013

8/12/13



Awesome!  I love my blog thanks mom, but one tiny suggestion, could you remove the countdown because I’m staying on a mission for all eternity?  Haha


like even after my mission I shouldn’t quit being a missionary I should do everything I can to help people know the truth.  Every member a missionary.


Spencer: What is your Minecraft password?



 EH: Tell Spencer I have been on a mission for 3 months and i have not been on mine craft to know the password.  


Me: A lot of the missions are starting to get iPads for their mission.  Have you gotten any yet?


EH: Yeah we haven’t got any special stuff yet (iPads). I think I’m fine without electronics for now.


ME: What are you doing for P-day? 


EH: We’ve been playing basketball and sprout ball.  And then we try to run in the mornings and I’ll film it today ok?


It’s going great this week. We are baptizing two girls this Saturday. (Remember the girls that their mom wouldn't allow to get baptized?   Well she’s finally letting them get baptized.  And everyone else is doing ok we just gotta get them in gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment