Sunday, July 7, 2013

July 1, 2013



I am grateful to have gone on this mission I am learning and progressing even more than I ever have.  Belen is a humble place I couldn’t ask for any place better. 
Our progressing investigators right now are the Bland family, "S" with her 2 sons and then "K".  We have more but these are our solid investigators 

We haven’t been able to meet with "S" for a great while but the other day she ran up to us and asked when are we gonna be baptized?  Unexpected.  ehy?
Then there is the "B" family who is very solid and the other day we were showing them that movie about Joseph Smith.   And the dad, "C" was so mad about how the mob treated the Mormons.  Tomorrow we will meet with him again.

Well we are also teaching "K" who is 11 and "K" who is 8, they are very into reading the book of Mormon and want to get baptized well their mom is does drugs, and she just dumps them at her friends grandma’s house who is a member of our ward the grandma is quadriplegic and the kids help her around the house and so their mom won’t let them get baptized. 

Yeah, I love Elder Robison he is a great comp we will try to keep in touch when he goes home. Elder Robison is pushing me so when he leaves I can do all I can to work at top performance and I’m happy he is a good trainer.  And it has been great even through the rough times. 

Today President W. Miller he left and tomorrow we get meet our new President S. Miller

Today is my P-day so I think I’ll try to see if I can get a picture of the movie set Transcendence with Johnny Depp.

No comments:

Post a Comment